Getting Published + Pretty is a true labor of love that was dreamt up to serve a need in the wedding industry. Photographers put so much heart into shooting a wedding, editing the photos and delivering them in a beautiful package to their couples that they often don’t have time the time it takes to get them published before they’re onto the next wedding. And if you’re a planner or another vendor handling the submission process, the process of getting a wedding or styled shoot published can feel daunting on top of all the other details you’re juggling for your clients. This guide was designed to help get you submission-savvy in a heartbeat!
New to the wedding industry? You’ll love this too! Getting Published + Pretty will help you learn to design (if you’re a wedding planner) and capture (if you’re a photographer) a publication-ready styled shoot or real wedding. Here’s what’s included:
- A Wedding Publicist’s Top Styled Shoot Tips
- Styled Shoot Shot List Example
- Styled Shoot Timeline Example
- Real Wedding Shot List Example
- What To Include In Your Styling Kit + Resources For Building Yours (+ Discount Codes)
- 7 Submission Email Templates
- How To Create A Mood Board
- Submission Check List
- How To Make The Most Of Your Features
- Spreadsheet To Keep Track Of Submissions
- The Pink Pages (A Continuously Updated Collection Of Submission Guidelines For Your Favorite Wedding Publications)
- LIFETIME ACCESS TO ALL THIS + MORE!
The Pink Pages
The Pink Pages is a continuously updated collection (that’s right, you get lifetime access) of submission guidelines for your favorite wedding publications. Want to know exactly how to get published on Brides or Martha Stewart Weddings? We’ve talked to our editor friends at the wedding industry’s top blogs and magazines and compiled everything you need to know in one place so you can wrap up your submission in a pretty little package and find it the perfect home!